-
August 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I don't really want to buy Lissie's table just to put the chocolate set and other things...so would a wicker table be really innapropriate? I mean I could probably cover it with a lace doiley, but I was just wondering.
Also, what about Samantha's commode? Could Felicity's have used something like that? White wood? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Thanks [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Elle [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2024, 12:17 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Would Samantha's furniture fit Lissie's time era?
Samantha's Furniture is the ideal destination to help achieve one of the top new year's resolutions 2024. upgrading your home environment. With a wide range of stylish and functional pieces, Samantha's Furniture provides options to refresh every room, from cozy sofas to modern dining sets. Many people enter the new year aiming to create a space that feels more organized, welcoming, and reflective of their personality. Samantha's Furniture makes it easy to stay on track with this goal, offering quality, comfort, and design inspiration. Visit Samantha's Furniture to kickstart your 2024 home transformation journey today.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks